Samsung launched its brand new Galaxy S21 series on January 14th with pre-orders going live after the virtual Unpacked event finished. Those who pre-order one of the three Galaxy S21 handsets will also snag themselves a free Galaxy SmartTag, Galaxy Buds Live, or Galaxy Buds Pro depending on the model they purchase. But which Galaxy S21 are you going to buy and where from?
Join us after the break where we run through a few of your options both Stateside and across the pond.
You can cut out the middleman and place your pre-order directly at Samsung, getting a $100 Samsung credit and a free Galaxy SmartTag in the process. You can even trade-in your old handset for up to $700 which means you just need to pay a ridiculous $99 to get your hands on the new Galaxy S21 base model, $299 for the unlocked Galaxy S21+, and from $499 for the Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Buy it Here: Samsung
If you are looking to buy the Galaxy S21 outright, Amazon has you covered with the base S21 available to pre-order for $799, the Galaxy S21+ from $999, and the Galaxy S21 Ultra from $1,199. Buying from Amazon means that only the stock colorways are available but youâ€™ll still be able to claim the pre-order freebies.
Buy it Here: Amazon
Save up to $800 at T-Mobile by trading in an eligible device and basically getting the Galaxy S21 base model for free. Which phones are eligible for the $800 trade-in? Amazingly, phones such as the Pixel 4a and the Galaxy S9 which is just plain nuts, as is the option of buying one Galaxy S21 and getting another one thrown in for free just buy adding a voice line. And just to sweeten the pot even further, you can still grab a free SmartTag as well as $200 in Samsung credit on top. If youâ€™ve got decent T-Mobile coverage this is the no-brainer deal.
Buy it Here: T-Mobile
Verizon will give you $250 Verizon credit plus Verizon Stream TV on top of the $100 Samsung credit and free Galaxy SmartTag when you pre-order the Galaxy S21 series from them, with the option of up to $1,000 off another Galaxy S21 handset. Those upgrading can save $600 when pre-ordering.
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5GÂ (6.8â€�2) starts at $39.99 a month for 30 months or $49.99 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $1,199.99 retail)
- Galaxy S21+ 5GÂ (6.7â€�2) starts at $33.33 a month for 30 months or $41.66 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $999.99 retail)
- Galaxy S21 5GÂ (6.2â€�2) starts at $33.33 a month for 24 months on Verizon Device Payment (0% APR; $799.99 retail)
New and existing AT&T customers can save up to $800 off any Galaxy S21 series handset when trading in an eligible handsets and signing up to a 30-month installment plan with an unlimited plan on AT&T. You can also score the Galaxy Buds Pro for half price when placing a pre-order.
Buy it Now: AT&T
Using the My Vodafone app, customers can trade in their existing Samsung Galaxy S9 and S10 series to unlock an instant, guaranteed saving of Â£15 a month, as well as a Â£4 a month introductory saving (Â£455 in total over a 24-month contract).
- Customers who pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G can claim a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro (worth Â£219) and a free Smart Tag Bluetooth tracker (worth Â£30).
- Customers who pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G or S21+ 5G can claim a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds Live (worth Â£179) and a free Smart Tag Bluetooth tracker (worth Â£30).
Buy it Here: Vodafone
Weâ€™ve taken a look on the O2 website and found the following deals that offer the best value with exclusive offers that include 6 months of Disney+ for both new and upgrading customers, along with the pre-order freebies that include a pair of Galaxy Buds Live or Buds Pro along with a SmartTag. You can also trade-in your old phone for up to Â£350 if you upgrade before March 31st.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5GÂ available from just Â£20.99 per month for the first six months, then Â£49.99*, for 30GB data with a Â£30 upfront cost.
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5GÂ available from Â£25.99 per month for the first six months, then Â£54.99*, for 30GB data with a Â£30 upfront cost.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5GÂ available from Â£32.99 per month for the first six months, then Â£61.99*, for 30GB data with a Â£30 upfront cost.
Buy it Here: O2
You can pick up the Galaxy S21 on an EE plan with Smart Benefits and get the added bonus of a yearâ€™s subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and the Razer Kishi gaming controller (reviewed Here) thrown in on top of the pre-order goodies of either the Galaxy Buds Live or Galaxy Buds Pro and a Galaxy SmartTag. EE isnâ€™t exactly the cheapest carrier around; asking for Â£100 upfront and Â£47 monthly for two years on a plan giving you 1GB of data. If you can spring for Â£59 monthly and Â£50 upfront, youâ€™ll get a more reasonable 40GB of data.
Buy it Here: EE
Possibly the best Galaxy S21+ deal in the UK is the 100GB plan on Three via MobilePhonesDirect with a Â£49 monthly fee for two-years, with the usual pre-order goodies available to claim as well as the Go Roam feature that lets you roam in 71 destinations at no extra cost.
Buy it Here: MobilePhonesDirect
The post Check out these Galaxy S21 pre-order deals in the US and the UK appeared first on TechFans.