Tired of fumbling for your keys when youâ€™ve got your hands full of shopping bags while trying to herd the kids inside? Eufyâ€™s Smart Lock Touch could be the solution you need with its ability to be unlocked via Bluetooth, keypad, fingerprint sensor, or even a key. Itâ€™s weatherproof and right now you can grab it off Amazon for $139, saving $60 on its RRP.
- Fingerprint Identification: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds, and unlocks your door in 1 second. Itâ€™s faster than fumbling for your keys. (Does NOT support Wi-Fi connectivity or remotely control.)
- 4 Ways to Unlock: Open in an instant using your fingerprint, unlock via the eufy Security app with Bluetooth, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key.
- Automatic Locking: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when youâ€™re in a hurry.
- All-Weather Protection: With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. Itâ€™s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30Â°C/-22Â°F to 70Â°C/158Â°F as well as rainfall.
- Protecting Your Privacy: Stores your fingerprint and in-app data locallyâ€”rather than on the cloudâ€”to keep your personal information safe and private. A bank-grade AES128 encryption chip keeps your fingerprint and in-app data private.
- Battery Life: Two AA batteries last around 12 months before needing to be replaced. If the unit runs out of power you can still unlock the door with a key and by attaching a power source (phone/portable charger) via a MicroUSB cable.
Buy it Now: Amazon
The post [Dea] Eufy’s weatherproof Smart Lock Touch door lock is down to $139 on Amazon appeared first on TechFans.